Open Nights at the Gardens
Stay tuned for Fall 2020 dates.
This is your chance to enjoy the Gardens, and get social-safely!
Bring your friends and play a yard game, drink a beer, eat good food, and listen to local live music.
In addition to enjoying the trails at the Gardens, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy our new beer garden hosted by Whitewater Music Hall, local live music, food from a food truck, and local live music. It is a BYOC (bring your own chair) event, where small groups (10 or under) may sit and relax in our event lawn, practicing social distancing, and enjoy each other’s company or play a yard game (Life-size chess, anyone?), while taking in the Gardens’ beauty.
If you are a member or have donated in 2020 click here to request the code to reserve your time.
Need to become a member? Click here.
Public is $5 per person. Click here to reserve your time. Want free access? Use promocode: FREEOPENNIGHT.
All visitors must follow these guidelines:
- All visitors must register online.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- All visitors must wear a mask while at the Gardens, no face masks required while sitting at the event lawn.
- All visitors must practice social distancing (6 feet apart).
- Garden trails have been marked one way. You must follow the designated trails.
- No dogs allowed.
The Gardens will have several sanitation stations and bathrooms will be open and cleaned every hour. All staff and volunteers will wear masks.