After School in the Gardens
After a day of in-school or virtual learning, let your kids play in the Gardens, explore and learn about nature with Monk Gardens' education staff. At the Gardens, kids can climb trees, catch bugs, look for animal tracks, build forts, care for a garden, prepare a meal, and learn about the natural world, all with the guidance of our experienced environmental educator.
- Open to students in grades K-5
- Drop off 3:45-4pm and pick-up 6-6:15pm
- Kids' temperatures will be checked at drop off, kids with temperatures at or above 99 will not be accepted
- Masks and social distancing will be required
- Maximum of 15 children per session
- This program is all outdoors, so kids need to dress for the weather
FREE FOR ALL
Thank you to the Thomas Allen David Memorial Fund for supporting this program!