After School in the Gardens
This Program will open again in Spring 2022.
After a day of in-school or virtual learning, let your kids play in the Gardens, explore and learn about nature with Monk Gardens' education staff. At the Gardens, kids can climb trees, catch bugs, look for animal tracks, build forts, care for a garden, prepare a meal, and learn about the natural world, all with the guidance of an experienced environmental educator.
- Open to students in grades K-5
- Drop off 4-4:15pm and pick-up 6-6:15pm
- Masks and social distancing will be required
- Maximum of 15 children per session
- This program is all outdoors, so kids need to dress for the weather
FREE FOR ALL!
You can RSVP your child for After School in the Gardens up to two weeks ahead of time. Please only RSVP for dates you are sure your child will be attending, or remove yourself from the list if your child will not be attending in order to free up those spots for other families.
Thank you to the Thomas Allen David Memorial Fund and Saint Andrew Lutheran Church for supporting this program!